The Contract Paralegal Fear Factor:
With the constantly evolving legal industry, attorneys are seeking efficient and innovative ways to meet the needs of the client, but one thing often stands in the way – FEAR. Contract or virtual paralegals are a viable option for attorneys and law firms to increase productivity and efficiency. Cathy L. Ribble, the Firm Founder and Managing Member of Digital Paralegal Services, LLC ®, describes five of the most common fears or concerns that attorneys describe during consultations:
- Fear of the Unknown – Uncharted Territory
- Fear of Trust – Never Meeting Face-to-Face
- Fear of Cost
- Fear of Security/Access to Sensitive Material
- Fear of Time Required to Get Contract Paralegal “Up to Speed”
Check out the infographic above to learn more about the Contract Paralegal Fear Factor.
To view this infographic and to connect with Digital Paralegal Services, LLC ® on SlideShare, click here!
- 06 Oct 2015
- Attorney/Lawyer Resources