Members of our team have acquired vast experience in a variety of practice specialities.
All e-Paralegals™ are nationally certified and committed to their professional development through continuing legal education.
Participation in the e-Paralegals™ team is by invitation only.
We are committed to providing customized technology solutions and data exchange in your practice.
- Senior level paralegal expertise to help you serve your clients
- Traditional law firm experience
- Remote office location
- Flexible business hours
- Verified credentials (certification, education, and continuing legal education)
- Conflict of interest policy (initial check and ongoing policy)
- Team support for overflow or backup
- Customized technology solutions for document and information exchange which meet your requirements
- Savings: You are billed only for the time that your e-Paralegals™ are working on your assignment. No overtime, vacation time, sick time, training, professional development, personal calls, payroll taxes, health insurance, retirement benefits, office space, furniture, computer, software, equipment, general office supplies, coffee breaks, no unexpected repairs or maintenance, insurance, or property taxes
- Detailed invoices allowing you to pass along the cost in accordance with your client fee agreement:
- Paralegal time is often billed to clients at a higher rate based on accepted standards for your geographical region and practice area.
- Dollar for dollar direct reimbursement by your client. Please review your local professional and ethical requirements concerning reimbursement of fees paid to third party.